
We went camping out west of our house past Cedar Fort with Uncle Scott , Susan , Kaycee , Cal , Haylie, Opal , Our good friends Tom and Sarah and there little girl Sierra . On Saturday Dusty & Jamie and there kids all came out to hang around with us crappy weather and all .. Despite the rain we still had a lot of fun.

Opal had fun taking Ryker and Sierra for a 4-wheeler ride.

Taylor , Brylee and Haylie all had fun playing with Jenacee in the trailer . Thanks to Brylee who got Jenacee to sleep sense she was so fussy , to later Sarah and I took her to instacare because she wouldn't stop crying and acted like she was in a lot of pain I thought maybe she had a ear infection but it turned out they couldn't find anything wrong with her , so who knows ...

Ryker & Sierra coloring and playing with stickers
After we got home on Monday we went to my brother Bronsons grave with my parents
It's crazy he been gone almost 8 years this August . I still think of him often and miss him dearly . While we were there a guy all decked out with bag pipes was walking around playing music it was kinda cool , Ryker kept saying "Whys that guy waring a skirt mom ?"
It's crazy he been gone almost 8 years this August . I still think of him often and miss him dearly . While we were there a guy all decked out with bag pipes was walking around playing music it was kinda cool , Ryker kept saying "Whys that guy waring a skirt mom ?"
This is my sweet grandpa Sams grave , I can't believe it will be a year next month that he has been gone I love and miss him so much ..

Later that day we had a BBQ at Opals with all of Chaces brothers and sisters and there kids. Then we headed up to Rob's grave . I can't believe a year has almost gone by next month sense my sweet Father in law Rob has been gone .. We miss him so much
Look at all those grand kids !!!! there are 19 now and holding :) ad least for now LOL
Grandma Opal put a spin wheel to represent each one of us on Grandpa's grave ...
I just love the picture of the 3 new babies ...to cute
We all love and miss you Grandpa Rob :)




No comments:
Post a Comment