Friday, February 11, 2011

Jenacee Blessing Day

January 2 2011
What a special day for our family. Jenacee and cousin Evan were born a week apart. So we decided to do there blessings together at Chaces sisters ward. I am so proud of Chace and the awesome job he did blessing our little sweet pea :)



Proud grand parents !!!!! missing grandpa Rob on this special day but I have no doubt that he was there with us . Your so loved Jenacee .


2 cute little cousins on there special day .
After the blessing we went back to Calee and Clarks house and had a nice little luncheon . Thanks to everyone who came and made this day memorable we love you all :)

1 comment:

Brad and Jana said...

She looked so cute! I would have been there to support you guys:) But I didn't know about it...lol