Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our 2 beautiful kids

I asked Chaces cousin if she would take some pictures of the kiddos for me and of course she said yes. I thought see did a amazing job I loved how they all turned out. At this time Jenacee was almost 4 weeks old and Ryker is 4 1/2 .



Mommy loves her baby girl !!!

Such a BIG brother


Ryker loves to give his little sister kisses ....too cute :)








Our handsome stud and his pretty blue eyes





I love this little boy !!



So precious







So sweet :)




Our pretty little girl



I love how she's wide awake and holding so still ..















4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing! She is so beautiful and Ryker is so handsome! It was fun seeing you a few months ago.

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness Jen, she is so beautiful! I love all of these pictures! Beautiful kids!!!!

jill said...

i sure have cute neice's and nephews. their pics turned out really good.

Amanda said...

Your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the pic's!!