I just wanted to share some thankful thoughts that I have been thinks about lately.
1. I am soooo thankful for my handsome,loving,giving,hard working husband who would would do anything for Ryker and I.. We love you :)
2. I am so thankful to have Ryker as my little boy. Chace and I are so lucky to have Ryker means that we haven't been able to have any more kids for the time being.I'm thankful that Ryker is a playful, fun loving,healthy boy!! I love you !
3. I am thankful for my parents and father and mother in law they are all amazing and are a big part of our lives. They are the best babysitters ever!
4. I am thankful for good friends that I can count on when I need some one to talk to.
5. I am thankful to have a warm house and bed to sleep in every night:) especially this time of year burrrrrr !
6. I am so thankful to my heavenly father that has blessed me with so much. I really could go on forever but I will just stop at those few things for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment