Wednesday, June 17, 2009

{ Fun with the color "Magenta" !! }

Magenta with my Blond hair - it was a little to bright don't ya think ? scary I know ....
That's why we decided to color my hole head brown ..While I was away to St.George my sister in law put some Magenta in my hair for fun...didn't realize I would come out of it a brunet !! I'm still trying to get you st to having darker hair but I'm loving it and it's a good change for me . So get out there people and do something wild to your self !!!! it's been fun


3 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE it Jen. I wish I was that brave.

Amanda said...

Good for you, you are brave!!! I can't even let Jill cut mine all off yet because I'm too chicken!

Keep working on me...:)

Thanks for the photo idea, I love it and just might use it! (I just need to find the PERFECT outfits!)

Colby & Amanda said...

Your hair looks good brown, I have been wanting to go dark for like 3 yrs but can't make myself actually do it, I am a wimp:)
I am feeling so much better; and Kade is starting to sleep better at night:) wahooo!!