I have been driving a truck ever sense we got married (6 years ago) .
With the Diesel fuel being so outrageous (4.59 a gallon) and is going to
keep going up ,we decided now is a good time to get another vehicle.So I
am so happy I finally got the Honda Pilot I've been wanting for some time.
We got it at a dealership where Chaces aunts husband works and he gave us a
awesome deal that we couldn't turn down. It's 5 years old with low miles and was in great condition, we are really happy with it. I can actually park in any parking space I want to at the store and don't have to worry if I'll fit or poke out (like I did in the truck). It is a lot of fun to drive I just love it!!!!!! I think Chace and Ryker love it to.
3 comments:
You will love it, we got one last year and it's the best car ever! Congrats!
It gets pretty good gas mileage for an SUV too :)
Jen... I LOVE IT!! I am trying to convince brandon into letting me get one!!!
Congrats! That is a nice feeling not having to wonder if you are poking out in the parking space or not. I have that same problem in my truck. It's always fun to have a new vehicle!
Post a Comment