We finally decided to get out the bike and little bike trailer .The weather this weekend is going to be in the high 70s yeah!!! Ryker looks huge in this thing compared to last year,he has grown so much. When we got it out he climbed in it and said "bike mommy please" it was a little chili but we strolled around the neighborhood any way. I told Chace he needs to get a bike to so we can go on little bike rides together because Ryker can't get enough of it!!
3 comments:
Hey Jen! That looks like you guys had fun! Ryker does look huge in the trailer. We haven't got ours out yet, we need to:)
He is so dang cute ! I keep telling Heath I want to get bikes and a trailer for Belle-too fun!
Hey Jen!
looks like you had lots of fun! Ryker is so cute!
Post a Comment